ITVT's ninth annual East Coast TV of Tomorrow Show (TVOT) event will take place December 6th in New York City, NY.
TVOT NYC packs all the excitement of the flagship TV of Tomorrow Show into a highly focused, dialog-driven, one-day "intensive." TVOT NYC has become one of the leading venues for agencies, brands, broadcasters, content-owners and adtech companies to explore the complex interrelationships between audience measurement, big data, and advanced advertising.
Interested in meeting our speaker? Contact us to schedule a time!.
A Data Star is Born
At a time when the European General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) have forced many of us to take a hard look into how we use data, but in more cases than not. People are using data in the right way that is not only providing the consumer with a better experience, but also providing advertisers with specific results. Please join this session to hear how some of the very best in our industry are not only surviving but thriving in this new data world.
- Lung Huang, SVP, Data Strategy, M1, Merkle (Moderator)
- Kaitie Coghlan, VP, Data, LiveRamp
- Nadya Kohl, EVP, Business Development, PlaceIQ
- Aruna Paramasivam, Global VP, Data & Publishers Partnerships, Captify Technologies Inc.
- Nicole Stein, Global Agency Partnerships & Development, IBM Watson Advertising
Senior Vice President, Data Solutions