Shopify is known for its ease-of-use from both a development and operations standpoint, providing merchants with everything they need to sell online. This modern e-commerce platform is leveraged by over 400k+ websites globally, with 5,000+ using Shopify Plus.
Our certified team works closely with Shopify to ensure that best-practices are applied for your site. This means that your brand can take full advantage of Shopify’s out-of-the-box functionality, app marketplace, platform updates, SEO, dashboard, and payments while ensuring that your business-specific features and integrations work seamlessly.
With Merkle & Shopify, setting up your store has truly never been easier, faster, or more scalable.
Why Choose Merkle for your Shopify Project?
As a Shopify Plus partner, Merkle is trusted globally to implement turnkey e-commerce solutions for both fledgling and established brands.
With our decades-long experience in digital commerce, we have the industry knowledge to ensure that your brand stands out, while maintaining a cost-effective yet scalable foundation. We do this by providing end-to-end services for your Shopify project, including:
- Discovery – this is where we align on your projects triple constraints of time, budget, and scope. Our project manager and technical architect will walk you through the features and integrations you want to have to localize for the markets you are targeting.
- Specifications – our delivery team will then validate detailed functional and technical specifications with you to make sure that we are aligned.
- Implementation – this is where our certified developers step in to develop features and integrate with 3rd party platforms, while providing you with regularly daily, weekly, and monthly updates.
- Testing – our team will conduct internal quality control, system integration testing, and guide you through an extensive user acceptance testing process to confirm that our customizations function as intended.
- Training – our team will train your daily business users on how to operate your new Shopify site, from uploading new products to managing orders.
- Ongoing support – our team will provide you with corrective maintenance, performance monitoring, and platform updates so that your business can evolve with your customers’ needs.