CRM – Customer Relationship Management – involves using what you know about people to build lasting relationships. Brands have sought to do this for decades and advances in technology are supposed to have made it easier. But increased customer expectations and the exponential increase in available customer data has only made it more challenging with the result that many organisations still resort to “batch-and-blast” style communications with their customers.
Your customers give you their data and expect you to use it to their advantage and on their terms. In the new era of relationships, the stakes have never been higher for brands — with customer experience ruling an integrated, omni-channel world.
So how do you make the shift from siloed channels to an integrated ecosystem? How do you determine where customers are in their journey and which ones are of higher value to your brand? And what about your communications planning? All these challenges relate to CRM and require the synergy of many moving parts.
Over the last 30 years and in markets around the world we have established our credentials at using data, strategy, technology and our knowledge of the customer. By layering high-powered, CRM cloud platforms, we activate and evolve your customer strategy and establish people-based customer experience programs that drive engagement, growth and digital maturity.
We are not a platform provider, nor are we tied to a single platform or partner. Rather, we have invested in alliances, certifications, and experience in the leading technology partners so that together, we solve your business problems, drive ideal outcomes, and realise value.
- Consolidating data into one source of truth using Merkle’s Connected Recognition® to create a single view of the customer through clean, flexible, and transparent data-sets
- Connecting customer data and third-party platforms to industry-leading marketing cloud platforms to orchestrate and activate multi-channel, real-time, dynamic campaigns based on customer preferences and needs
- Implementing analytics solutions (technology and services) that leverage all data sources and provide thoughtful and actionable insights
- Connecting data, strategic methodologies, channel innovation, and analytic insights to develop strategic roadmaps and testing plans
Plan & Evolve
- Examining past results and goals for the future and build a roadmap of projects, campaigns, and testing strategies
- Adjusting or pivoting based on each round of results
- Prioritise channels including email, SMS/MMS, app messaging, and social campaigns within those channels. Delivering messages to devices through efficient and repeatable execution processes that results in accuracy and high deliverability rates.
- We measure key performance indicators using marketing cloud platforms and business intelligence tools.