Data & Analytics
Use your data to make wise decisions
Modern marketers are faced with an increasingly complex proliferation of customer generated data. The sheer volume and breadth of data that marketers need to work with can be a daunting task. However when harnessed effectively this data can enable customer engagement and growth by driving moments that matter.
Successful customer experience strategy is built on reliable insights derived by distilling enterprise-wide customer data. Merkle has decades of experience organising data and identifying actionable insight for organisations. Our data science expertise helps you organise, uncover and leverage your data asset and our solutions ensure data plays a key role in guiding your decisions and differentiating your customer experiences.
We work with you in the following areas to provide support in developing your data strategy and defining a roadmap to realise your vision:
- Data Audit: A good strategy requires a solid foundation, and that encapsulates your current situation and highlights any gaps that may hinder progress
- Technology Audit: Our data heritage means we are familiar with dozens of platforms and business intelligence tools – we use this experience to recommend the best tools based on your objectives
- Customer Analysis: Analyse your customers' engagement and distinguish between your most engaged customers and those who may not be as enthusiastic about hearing from you. Identify your most valuable customers and prioritise your efforts to reward and retain them.
- Segmentation and Profiling: Drive engagement by understanding your customers better – explore their attributes and behaviours and uncover what motivates them
- Gain Single View of the Customer: Allow us to help you combine disparate data sources to provide a single customer view with their attributes you can leverage to enrich their experience with your brand.
- Data Modelling: Our data scientists build predictive models that can help organisations influence certain events, such as increasing customers' propensity to buy a certain product or decreasing their likelihood to churn.
- Design and build: The key to effective data visualisation is ensuring it provides insight that your organisation can take action upon. Our team works with you to understand the information you need and designs simple dashboards that allow you to interpret data, spot trends and deliver value easily.
- Audit: Dashboards quickly become redundant if they are not maintained or if their reason for existence changes. We will audit your reporting suite to ensure your dashboards are being used, drawing upon the right data sources and providing value.