In their drive to deliver more personalized experiences at scale, brands are struggling with the considerable strain these efforts place on their content factories. A 2020 Forrester Consulting thought leadership paper commissioned by Adobe reports that 81% of surveyed creative marketing professionals believe that consumers expect fresh content at their fingertips today more than ever before. However, 61% of respondents in the same study also agree that it’s challenging to meet the demands for content creation today.
In this second installment of our four-part series on dentsu Content Symphony, dentu’s Adam Lavelle discusses:
- The major benefits of an enterprise content platform
- How a platform supports brands and specific content owners across a maturity model of content personalization
- The specific use cases across that model that an enterprise content platform supports
This video pulls from a session from the 2021 Adobe Summit hosted by Adam on the topic of content at scale. To see more of Adam’s Summit session, watch the full video here, or catch the first installment of this video blog series and return every two weeks for new installments to come.
If you are looking to build enterprise content capabilities to power personalization at scale for your brand, check out two new reports on the topic:
- Content at Scale: Competing to connect with the always-on, digital-first consumer – a recent whitepaper that takes a deep dive into the topic and provides a roadmap to building the modern enterprise content operation
- Content Symphony – the ebook about our new enterprise content platform solutions, which integrate Adobe Experience Cloud, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Adobe Workfront into a powerful and vital tool for driving content at scale.