Industry events are a significant investment of time and energy, and no one wants to feel that the investment is wasted – especially due to poor planning on the attendees part.
But effective planning can be hard at large events, especially when there’s a wealth of great content to select from. Finding the best sessions that match your current strategic priorities is essential, and for help, Merkle's subject matter experts share some tips to take on Adobe Summit – a free virtual event for 2021 that still delivers a hefty load of information and insights on the future of CX.
We captured our brief conversation on video; take a look for recommendations on how to plan your time with Summit based on various key themes. Don’t miss the links below for more information on each of the sessions mentioned in the video!
From Jas Singh, Adobe Architecture Practice Lead:
- Data Driven Experiences: The Future is Here! (AISS11)
- Personalization at Scale without Third Party Cookies (S858)
- Bonus: Jas takes a deeper dive on Summit session recommendations in his own blog post here.
From Deepak Narisety, Experience Platforms Lead
- 4 Ways to Future-Proof Your Marketing Organization with Workfront (S274)
- Adobe Experience Manager as a Cloud Service: Top Innovations (E179)
- Cloud Service Integration with Commerce Using Adobe I/O (S606)
- So You Want to Extend Adobe Experience Cloud? (S609)
From Chip Knicker, Global Adobe Practice Lead
- Fueling the Digital Economy with Content Everywhere (AISS9)
- Enterprise Content @ Scale for the Total Customer Experience (S521)
- Need for Speed: Content Velocity Is Critical in Healthcare (S753)
- Other recommendations from Chip:
Get links to all eight of the sessions we’re featured in at Summit and learn more about our involvement in this year’s event at our 2021 Adobe Summit page.