Does it make sense to outsource your PPC advertising management? There’s no single right answer to this question. A great deal depends on the following:
- Can your in-house team do the job well?
- Can someone else do the job better?
- If the answer to 2 is “yes,” will the difference be enough to cover the cost of their services less your internal management savings?
- trust (and data!) that the agency you chose has better tools than you could build or rent;
- recognition that they have tactical expertise and experience beyond that of your internal team;
- oversight and collaboration with respect to goals and general strategies rather than tactical details; and
- reduced need for internal management. You shouldn’t need a full-time employee sitting on your SEM firm unless your program is astronomically huge, or unless your agency is incompetent.
Join the Discussion