PowerPoint Expert for Sales Content Designing
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 25 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data,technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. When combined with its strength in performance creative and media, Merkle creates customer experiences that drive improved marketing results and shareholder value. With more than 4,100 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland with 16 additional offices in the US and 8 offices in Europe and Asia. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
The PowerPoint Expert for Sales Content Designing is a critical role in supporting pursuit activities with sales sense and extraordinary PowerPoint skills. This role will include drafting new sales content, assisting the Response Center team to respond to RFI/RFPs, researching for account insights and competitive intelligence, and facilitating the execution of sales pursuit collateral related art files across all media platforms. This role will also be responsible for making all necessary updates to sales collateral files under the specific direction of the Sales Response Center.
• Updating and finalizing Creative Design for sales collateral to be used in the response center for both active pursuits and stock content.
• Routing and making edits of internal changes.
• Locate the best possible content to assist the pursuit team with RFI (Request for Information) /RFP (Request for Proposal) questions.
• Work with SMEs (Subject Matter Expert) to identify, draft, and curate new content for sales pursuits.
• Collaborating with various teams.
• Staying current on related Creative software skills.
• Meeting and exceeding quality assurance and accuracy standards for all creative deliverables.
• Special projects as required.
Key Skills and Experience
• MS Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Viso)
• Strong visual design and production execution expertise
• Excellent communication skills; Ability to clearly express ideas both in verbal, written and graphic modes.
• Knowledge of the latest design/production tools, platforms, languages, and versions of applicable software programs
• Good project management skills:
o Time Management
o Strong ability to prioritize tasks
• 2+ years similar experiences
• Relevant Design experience with a strong portfolio of work showcasing creative design
• Understanding of branding and company identity - experience developing, following and enforcing Style Guidelines is preferred
• Good understanding of the proposal development process and methodologies
• Vertical experiences in Digital Marketing, Big Data, CRM would be a plus
• Bachelor Degree in Graphic, Creative, Digital Design or Marketing, Management
• Flexibility of approach and ability to accept constructive feedback and changes
• A creative mind and detail oriented with proven creative decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication skills, logic thinking
• Passion for achievement, willing to develop
• An eager and fast learner
• Fluent English
This job description is a summary of the essential functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in the job description. Other duties, as assigned by the supervisor, might be part of the job.