Campaign Execution Manager
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 5,500 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 25 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
The Campaign Execution Manager ensures delivery of information that drives our client’s business. The Campaign Manager manages multiple accounts which translates the client marketing requests into actual output files that will touch the clients’ customers or prospects. The Campaign Manager requires knowledge of both marketing and technical database system/campaign management software.
- Manage multiple accounts, coordinating tasks and activities associated with campaign development and execution
- Interface directly with client teams, address and manage client requests and communicate status – in person and via phone and email understand, customize and optimize the entire campaign management process, to include new campaign requirements, development test, production execution and quality control
- Manage the campaign process in compliance with contractual Service Level Agreements
- Plan, coordinate and manage campaign tasks with the database team and communicate status
- Capable of completing campaign activities individually
- Track and monitor campaign results, resolve issues and report status to the Account Management team
- Obtain client signoff on campaign specification
- Document and train other team members to perform campaign execution role.
- Qualified individuals possess the Merkle attributes of being smart, curious, committed to vision, passionate, fun/pleasant, an achiever and having a sense of urgency.
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems, Business Management, or related field
- Small team training and management experience
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Basic understanding of set logic required
- Detail-oriented and organized - able to balance changing workload
- Excellent verbal communication and comprehension skills
- Experience in the following a big plus:
- Direct Marketing Campaign Management
- Campaign Management tools: (Alterian, Redpoint)
- Work Queue management software (Team Track, Jira, etc.)
- File management tools (PGP, Text Editors, CuteFTP, FileZilla, etc.)
- Microsoft Access
- SQL for data analysis
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.