Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 4,400+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with additional offices in the US, Europe, and Asia. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
LOCATION: Seattle, WA or Salt Lake City, UT
A highly qualified analytics professional with experience optimizing multiple digital marketing channels, as well as leading projects/analysts to greatness. The Digital Media Analytics Manager is focused on supporting our Digital Media business (PPC, Video, Display, Paid Social) within the Digital Agency Group. The position will be providing analytic direction on strategic clients, with a primary focus on a client in the TV and digital entertainment space, and helping guide analysts to improve our clients’ digital marketing programs. The Digital Media Analytics Manager will serve as a primary point of contact between many of our clients and stakeholders around managing and enhancing our client’s digital measurement. They will also be part of a growing multifaceted digital analytics team that develops advanced analytic solutions for top companies across industries.
- Architect solutions & provide optimization recommendations that drive results on client campaigns & objectives
- Provide thought leadership and guidance in the development of client-facing presentations and results read-outs
- Translate data into human insights and stories which drive change in digital marketing strategy and tactics
- Oversee the coding of data extraction, transformation and models by analysts in SQL and Python (R a plus but not required)
- ·Quickly understand multiple data sources and develop methodology for joining data that will add value
- Oversee development of custom performance reporting and analyses across multiple channels/clients
- Partner closely with leading publisher partners such as Google, Facebook, Snapchat and Twitter to take advantage of new measurement features and learning opportunities
- Work with various internal stakeholders to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner
- 5 - 7 years of experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in multiple digital media channels
- Understanding of relational databases
- Experience managing a team of analysts or other quantitative thinkers
- Experience with Mobile and Video advertising in Paid Social and Display. Exposure to Facebook and Google digital media platforms desirable
- Foundational experience in additional Paid Social platforms (Twitter, SnapChat) desirable
- Experience designing and measuring media- and audience-based tests
- Experience in Entertainment and Mobile App vertical desirable
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills, as this role is heavily client-facing
- ·Strong problem solving and consulting skills
- Master's degree in Marketing, Statistics, Economics or related quantitative field desirable but not required
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.