Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
- 4+ years of experience architecting and implementing AEM solutions.
- Experience setting up and configuring Solr.
- 5+ years of experience in Content Management Systems including features such as multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization / targeting, content aggregation and syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management and social media.
- NICE TO HAVE Experience with Adobe Experience Cloud, Analytics, Mobile Services and LiveCycle.
- NICE TO HAVE Experience with Sitecore 7.0 and above or Sitecore Experience Platform
- NICE TO HAVE Experience working with an Agile methodology and iterative development.
- NICE TO HAVE Experience with practices such as unit testing, static analysis, and build automation.
- Have strong interpersonal skills such as effective listening, empathy, patience and the ability to interface with customers.
- Ability to quickly understand business and technical context in diverse customer environments.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to work effectively across an organization.
- Team player with ability to work individually.
- "Embrace the Unknown" ability - Desire to continually learn and explore new tools, concepts and ideas and then share them with the rest of the team.