Sales Enablement Consultant
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 25 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data,technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. When combined with its strength in performance creative and media, Merkle creates customer experiences that drive improved marketing results and shareholder value. With more than 4,100 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland with 16 additional offices in the US and 8 offices in Europe and Asia. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
Sales Enablement Consultant focuses on content related to the Response Center. This role will act as BSA for Response Center projects. This includes drafting and curating new content and then cataloging in the content repository following best practice guidelines. The job holder will also be responsible for assisting the Response Center team to respond to RFI/RFPs by finding the best content to respond to an incoming response in order to hit critical deadlines.
Sales Enablement Consultant will work closely with the Lead Analyst, VP, Director, RC and Sales Enablement team and all supporting business functions to:
· Locate the best possible content to assist the pursuit team with RFI/RFP questions
· Curate sales content for use in Merkle Sales pursuits
· Work with SMEs to identify, draft, and curate new content for Merkle sales pursuits
· Special projects as required
- Bachelors Degree, majored in IT, Statistics, Marketing, Management, English, or related
- Understanding of Response Center best practices and New business development processes
- Understanding of the proposal development process and methodologies
- Good analytical skills and superb writing skills
- Excellent Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Excel skills
- Good business sense, take interests in Sales, Business Developmenet and Client Management
- Self-starter, fast-learner and eager to achieve
- Good communication and team spirit
- Good English
This job description is a summary of the essential functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in the job description. Other duties, as assigned by the supervisor, might be part of the job.