Adobe Campaign Architect
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
The Adobe Campaign Architect will work with our internal business units to architect, design and oversee campaign solution deployments. The Adobe Campaign Architect will focus on how to use Adobe Campaign to help accelerate Adobe solutions especially around the broader Adobe Experience Cloud. This individual will have extensive interaction with clients providing business and technical thought leadership. They will work with business analysts, project and production teams as required to ensure that we meet our goal: superior client service and on-time delivery. This position requires travel to client sites as need up to 50-75% of the time to help kick off projects or provide technical guidance to teams working with Adobe Campaign either from the client, internal teams or partner teams.
A candidate with knowledge of both marketing and technical database system/marketing campaign management software is desired. Position Responsibilities:
- Work with the business to craft new solutions using Adobe Campaign
- Be able to work independently and prioritize their own work load
- Provide best practices on the usage of Adobe Campaign to our internal people and clients
- Provide guidance and oversight to solution leads and developers
- Interface directly with internal teams, to address and manage client requests and communicate status – in person, via phone and/or email
- Respond to internal requests for solution assistance on deployed campaign platforms within our production organization
- Be able to understand, customize and optimize the entire campaign management process, to include new campaign requirements, development test, production execution and quality control
- Provide guidance on Integrating of Marketing technologies and tools across the entire Marketing technology stack
- Provide guidance on how to integrate Adobe Campaign into the Adobe Experience Platform
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Information Systems, , Computer Science or Mechanical/Electrical Engineering4 plus years’ experience with Adobe Campaign as a senior developer or Architect
- Understand Marketing platforms and ways to integrate systems
- Detail-oriented and organized - able to balance changing workload
- Excellent verbal communication and comprehension skills
- Experience in the following a big plus:
- SQL Server/ Netezza/ Oracle or higher knowledge
- J2EE platforms and solutions (Windows, Unix, Weblogic, Websphere)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.