Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 4,400+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with additional offices in the US, Europe, and Asia. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
The Campaign Analyst delivers the information that drives our client’s business. The Campaign Analyst translates the client marketing requests into actual output files that will touch the clients’ customers or prospects. The Campaign Analyst role requires knowledge of both marketing and technical database system/campaign management software. Successful Campaign Analysts are able to identify and resolve potential issues before campaign execution and possess a detailed knowledge of the entire campaign process.
Key Skills and Experience
- Independently execute the entire campaign process, from instruction receipt to file production, with zero defects on a continuing basis.
- Identify and resolve issues in client instructions prior to execution.
- Coordinate campaign tasks with the database team and communicate status.
- Creates complete QC queries or scripts to verify completeness and accuracy of file output.
- Relational Database Knowledge (RDBMS) – Demonstrated proficiency in understanding the structure and design of a relational database model in order to translate client requests into database language for development team or to create campaigns.
- Demonstrated proficiency using SAS MA, Unica or Alterian
- SQL Skills - Must be able to write queries to extract data needed for client requests, create queries to validate campaign audiences, and construct queries joining to multiple tables.
- Direct Mail or Database Marketing Knowledge.
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.