HelloWorld is a digital marketing solutions company working with the world’s leading brands. We build promotional campaigns to spark interest, loyalty programs to retain and reward, and mobile messaging platforms to continue the conversation. Our technology is behind global campaigns for clients such as Coca-Cola, Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, and Starbucks.
What's even better? Merkle recently acquired HelloWorld! Joining forces creates a true industry leader in people-based marketing, enabling expanded capability in promotional and loyalty solutions, CRM, digital customer experience, and strategy.
The Account Director will own the client relationship, revenue goals, and serve as an interactive promotion expert for HelloWorld. They will be responsible for managing and coordinating all client activities with the corresponding HelloWorld Business Development, Account Services, Project Management, Strategy, and Development teams, as well as working with those teams to provide the client with long-term, strategic value and customer service. They must possess the ability to prospect, close business, and to sell ideas based on clients stated business objectives. They will also need to continually grow/strengthen client relationships and build networking possibilities.
Description and Responsibilities:
- Assist in creating the overall roadmap and plan for Business Development, Project Management, and resourcing to support client’s business.
- Forecast partnership potential and set revenue goals. Maintain ongoing sales pipeline and track sales based on goals set.
- Work closely with client to ensure that corporate brand, marketing, and business objectives are being met.
- Ensure that both HelloWorld and client are working together optimally to foster growth of each other’s businesses.
- Share HelloWorld expertise, knowledge, and capabilities within client.
- Maintain working knowledge of research products, industry trends, and competitive set as they relate to the client’s business.
- Actively consult and provide client with ongoing creative and strategic recommendations to help support their business.
- Serve as the client advocate inside HelloWorld to ensure that all HelloWorld teams have the necessary information to scope and complete a project, on schedule and on budget, which includes: client program goals, product knowledge, best practices, and content.
- Effectively communicate and support HelloWorld’s Business Development and Project Management teams, process, and documentation.
- Continuously manage and set both internal (HelloWorld) and external (client) expectations.
- Collaborate with multiple partners, vendors, and agencies to help facilitate any partnership opportunities.
- Monitor and track client’s performance objectives for all their existing initiatives to ensure program goals are being met/exceeded.
- Focus on building strong, in-person client relationships through regular contact.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5-8 years of experience in sales, marketing, client services, and/or strategy
- Proven track record of driving revenue
- Excellent organization, communication, and follow-up skills
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, grammatical and proofing skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects, relationships, and tasks simultaneously
- Extreme attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel
- Managerial experience a plus
- Excellent client management, expectation management, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Background in interactive digital marketing with experience in web-related production is preferred
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong grammatical/proofing skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
HelloWorld is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons. HelloWorld recruits, employs, evaluates, and considers for promotion employees without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, height, weight, medical condition or physical handicap or disability, or any other legally protected class, all as required by local, state, and/or federal law.
FLSA Status: Exempt