HelloWorld is a digital marketing solutions company working with the world’s leading brands. We build promotional campaigns to spark interest, loyalty programs to retain and reward, and mobile messaging platforms to continue the conversation. Our technology is behind global campaigns for clients such as Coca-Cola, Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, and Starbucks.
What's even better? Merkle recently acquired HelloWorld! Joining forces creates a true industry leader in people-based marketing, enabling expanded capability in promotional and loyalty solutions, CRM, digital customer experience, and strategy.
HelloWorld Prize Logistics, Project Leads are responsible for successfully delivering on the complete winner experience responsibility for client projects. Project Leads will collaborate with Producers to ensure prize logistics related tasks are completed. They will serve as the owner of all prize logistics specific requirements related specifically to verifying winners, authenticating eligibility, and ensuring a fast and accurate prize delivery process.
Description and Responsibilities:
- Manages the day-to-day deliverables for the prize logistics team.
- Responsible for managing high-potential and portfolio HelloWorld accounts.
- Act as the primary contact person for all prize logistics related services for all assigned projects.
- Ensure the accurate execution of all prize logistics responsibilities for assigned projects to help expedite the actual delivery of prizes to winners.
- Completes documentation and maintains ownership of documentation to communicate legal and prize logistics scope to supporting teams.
- Reviews promotion Official Rules and other supporting documentation to ensure they accurately reflect promotion specifications.
- Organizes prize logistics activities to ensure tasks and projects are completed on-time and within project scope and budget.
- Monitors project progress against the proposed plans including budgets, timelines, quality criteria, and risk management.
- Acts as an internal quality control check for all programs and projects to ensure they meet client requirements.
- Participates and presents relevant topics in the team meetings
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing and/or project management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and planning skills
- Organized, extremely detail oriented and able to balance multiple priorities
- Ability to toggle between and use multiple software systems every day
- Client management experience
- Excellent time management skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
HelloWorld is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons. HelloWorld recruits, employs, evaluates, and considers for promotion employees without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, height, weight, medical condition or physical handicap or disability, or any other legally protected class, all as required by local, state, and/or federal law.
FLSA Status: Exempt