Client Service - 7 - Client Service
The Account Director is responsible for implementing, leading and growing client engagement models for one of Merkle’s strategic accounts in the Financial Services Vertical. They are accountable for overall account management activities and serve as leaders within a client team overseeing an account management team as well as maintaining indirect responsibility for shared service work activity. They are also skilled in having difficult client and employee conversations within the context of project management and they consistently demonstrate an advanced ability to rally a team to deliver high client satisfaction. They assist team with executing daily deliverables to ensure programs we lead are on time, on budget and accurate.
Bachelor's degree required
Demonstrated ability to lead team (internal and client)
Business acumen to develop and manage budgets/forecasts/pro forma
Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast changing environment
7 years of experience in client services/account management in an advertising agency, marketing company, or client side marketing department with a working knowledge of:
· Online and offline CRM development and production
· Digital Marketing
· Multichannel/Integrated Marketing
· Campaign management - coordinating creative, production, data processing, etc.
· Relationship/Client Management
· Account Planning and strategy
· Understanding of data analytics for multi-channel results analysis
Willingness to travel overnight when needed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Establish and maintain strong, strategic partnerships with the client by ensuring the successful execution of deliverables and putting forth recommendations related to applied strategy using their CRM and/or industry knowledge.
- Manage integration of cross-capability teams including marketing strategy, creative, technology, media, and production to deliver seamless execution of all CRM initiatives
- Plan and implement digital strategies by working closely with marketing strategy team and media agencies
- Consult for digital campaigns that include display, landing pages, online user experiences, online video, email, portal advertising, paid search and social
· Ask questions and foresee issues relative to CRM campaigns on topics including creative, production, segment performance and data processing, and results analysis
· Ability to navigate matrixed organization to lead teams across functional areas, ensure all members are meeting deliverables, and resolve all issues both with client and internally relative to all facets of client engagement