Junior Analytics Engineer
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
Data drives us. People inspire us.
We are looking for an awesome Junior Analytics Engineer to join our stellar team. On the technology platform team, you will partner with more senior analytics architects and Clients to understand their vision and mission of their business.
Merkle is a consulting firm with expertise in guiding analytics supported marketing decisions. Our company engages with clients to collect, measure, and refine their data and data-management practices to optimize the digital customer experience.
- Support documentation and gathering requirements so that they can be translated into technical specifications
- Perform evaluations of analytics set up
- Co-design measurement solutions analytics so that it’s clear for clients how their measurement asks will be fulfilled with technology solution
- Communicate analytics requirements to development teams so they are clear with what needs to be developed
- Demonstrate dedication to Merkle’s philosophy of client service
- Capture client questions/requests and ensure they are answered
- Support the team on web analytics platforms
Practice support & Development:
- You will explore and evaluate new tools as they relate to web analytics, data management, optimization, tag management, and reporting platforms
Skills and qualifications, you will have:
- 2-4 years of relevant work or internship experience
- Attention to detail, results oriented, customer focus, strong teammate, personal leadership
- You have the ability to deal with ambiguity, strong analytics and analytical skills
- Real passion for process improvement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to translate data into significant information in a concise and effective manner
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.