Email Account Coordinator
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 5,500 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 25 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
Email Account Coordinators work closely with the extended Merkle team (SMEs) to ensure accounts are completed and deliverables are met based on established timelines. Senior Analysts seek out additional information as needed to support Account Management teams in driving issue resolution and successful account management and are astute at knowing when to escalate.
The Account Coordinator will coordinate internal and external meetings, track jobs, and drive account management efforts including maintaining responsibility for updating account plans, meeting minutes, status report follow up, and organizing account documentation. They have responsibility for seamless execution of financial reporting and management as well as billing and invoicing, with oversight from an Account Manager/Account Director.
- Work with the senior and junior Account Management-Email team members to ensure on budget and on time delivery of Merkle service offerings
- Prioritize and manage multiple email campaigns simultaneously
- Drive development of email and production (schedules development through full execution)
- Produce timely and accurate account and financial reports, billing, and invoicing for internal and external reference
- Successfully support activities that drive execution of clients’ marketing strategy
- 3+ years of experience in client services / account management in an advertising agency, marketing company, or client-side marketing department with a working knowledge of:
- Online and offline creative development and production
- Digital/ Multi-channel/ Integrated Marketing
- Email campaign management
- Marketing campaign platform experience ( Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe, etc.)
- Relationship/Client Management
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast-changing environment
- Intermediate proficiency of Excel
At Merkle, we believe that a diverse environment improves us as a community and as a business. We want to foster an environment of growth, where all ideas and contributions are encouraged. We need this culture of courage to continue to thrive in our fast-paced industry. We embrace differences of opinion. We value diversity of experience and thought, which help us to challenge and define industry-leading solutions, and support our goal of being a great place to work.
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.