Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 6,600 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 25 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
Account Coordinator for high growth account where Merkle serves as a strategic partner within a positive, strong client partnership. Join a high performing team that runs on all cylinders, has fun and needs a strong independent performer, with email, digital, or CRM experience.
Coordinators are the lifeline of our client service teams. A successful Merkle account coordinator is flexible, well organized, and can work with multiple project stakeholders. The account coordinator needs to be detail oriented and and possess strong project coordination ability.
A primary responsibility for this project will be managing the workflow for Merkle operations processes. That may include the oversight and tracking of financial, contractual and resource planning tasks. Coordinators are responsible for tracking jobs, meeting coordination and scheduling, routing work activity through internal and external channels in partnership with Merkle account managers. Coordinators also support the project management cycle by keeping and distributing meeting minutes, status reports, organizing project documentation and monitoring project statuses under the direction of account managers.
Support the Account Management function on the team by providing the following:
- Prioritize & manage multiple projects simultaneously under direction of account manager(s)
- Attention to detail and proactive in correcting issues and problem solving
- Flexible in supporting the account team on a wide variety of contributing duties such as meeting coordination, documentation, and monitoring marketing reports
- Development of client facing materials and presentation
- Handle coordination of multiple sources of information and creating a consolidated format to represent the information
- Management of multiple varying lines of work overseeing everything from administrative tasks to executive presentations.
- Project Management: Must demonstrate ability to manage projects across multiple teams; Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast-changing environment
- Account Management: manage status reports, meeting notes, and organize meetings
- Communication: Attention to detail. strong proofing, written, and verbal skills
- Program management: Coordinating digital or creative assets, media, or other relevant skills
- Data competency: Strong spreadsheet and PowerPoint skills, and can use marketing performance reporting dashboards
- 1-2 years of course work or experience in client services in a marketing team environment
Some experience or course work in at least one of the following areas:
- Project Management
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
- CRM (customer relationship marketing)
- Advertising/Creative Agency
- Database marketing/Tech background
- Campaign management
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.