Graphic Designer - Information Design
HelloWorld is a digital marketing solutions company working with the world’s leading brands. We build promotional campaigns to spark interest, loyalty programs to retain and reward, and mobile messaging platforms to continue the conversation. Our technology is behind global campaigns for clients such as Coca-Cola, Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, and Starbucks.
What's even better? Merkle recently acquired HelloWorld! Joining forces creates a true industry leader in people-based marketing, enabling expanded capability in promotional and loyalty solutions, CRM, digital customer experience, and strategy.
Do you like the rush of putting together pre-sale pitch or RFP submissions lead by top-notch Digital Strategists and Designers? Do you swoon over publication design and relish 80+ page documents that flex your typography and image making skills? Can you transform tables of data into inviting visuals for analysts and CMO’s alike? We want to meet you.
We are seeking a Graphic Designer to work on our Information Design team with strong typography and presentation skills.
Description and Responsibilities:
- Strategic visual storyteller with strong presentation, typography and data visualization skills
- Deliver concept pitches, consulting/trend reports, KPI visualizations/dashboards, and product marketing materials, highlighting our capabilities and case studies
- Provide constant collaboration and the ability to be a strategic partner with cross-functional teams
- Create next level marketing materials in PowerPoint and Adobe InDesign
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment
- Design and create engaging user experiences within PPT presentations utilizing big data and client insights
- Minimum 3-6 years relevant experience
- Experience executing top-notch design within PowerPoint, web, print, mobile, and social networks
- Working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and across the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong page layout and typography skills
- Information design expert and strategic thinker
- Able to work across brand guidelines for both HelloWorld and our clients
- Design and manage entire projects from concept to completion
- Proactive, excellent organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Be a team player. Assist with production files, image searches and executing layouts based on established templates
- In-house and B2B design experience preferred but not required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
HelloWorld is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons. HelloWorld recruits, employs, evaluates, and considers for promotion employees without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, height, weight, medical condition or physical handicap or disability, or any other legally protected class, all as required by local, state, and/or federal law.
FLSA Status: Exempt