Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
- 2-3 of years relevant experience in AEM and a total experience of at least 4 years.
- Good Verbal and written communication
- Common software practice like testing, debugging and versioning.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design
- Strong Java fundamentals
- Knowledge of standard Web technologies
- Knowledge of JCR API and Apache Jackrabbit
- Knowledge of Apache Sling Web framework
- Experience with OSGi module development
- Experience with Adobe CQ/AEM component development
- Experience with ExtJS widget development
- Experience with RESTful/ SOAP/ Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Build tools
- Experience with Linux/Shell and MongoDB
- Experience with Key Adobe CQ/AEM APIs and functionality (Sites, Apps, Assets, Forms, Commerce, etc)
- Experience with Adobe CQ/AEM workflows, authorization, authentication and deployment model (replication, dispatcher, micro kernel, etc)