Solutions Delivery Manager - Dubai
When you join Dentsu Aegis Network – whichever of our network brands you join – you’re becoming part of one team. A team with diverse talents in media, creative content and technology. And one with a shared ambition: to innovate the way brands are built.
Our collaborative and agile ways of working means you’ll develop versatile skills and be exposed to new and exciting thinking. Combine that with a pioneering spirit aimed at making a positive impact on brands, society and each other – and you’ll soon realise why we’re at the forefront of the digital economy.
Together we make our mark. Together we embrace the true potential of disruption. And together – across all our locations – we help our clients win in a changing world.
If you want to belong to a one global network where opportunities are limitless – we look forward to welcoming you.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced, industry-leading, growing analytics team that works with some of the biggest global brands. We exist to accelerate businesses on their journey to generate maximum value from data and enable them to make data-led decisioning to benefit their business.
You will lead multi-discipled teams to ensure successful delivery of client projects on time and on budget. An ideal candidate for this role will have a good grounding in customer analytics and experience managing project teams to ensure clients expectations are met and the work is delivered to a high standard. Managing client stakeholders and ensuring project governance through structured project management techniques is vital to the role.
Examples of projects you are likely to lead are: delivering and deployment of propensity models, segmentations, lifetime customer value or econometrics. You will be required to lead multi-discipled teams, building good working relationship to ensure that the team can gain trust and loyalty from the client, embedding the them within the client organisation.
Life as a Solutions Delivery Manager at Dentsu Aegis Network
- Work with the client to attain a fit for purpose solution to fulfil a business aim/objective
- Scoping out the project plan and with key milestones
- Lead a team of Analysts/ Engineers to develop and implement solution. By providing clear and precise briefing of analysis and ensuring interpreting of results is driving a compelling story to presenting back to key stakeholders.
- Anticipating project risk and constraints and proactively working towards resolving them
- Ensuring the quality of analysis is in line with QA and governance guidelines
- Navigate complex stakeholder tiers to priorities work and understand the level of detail needing in presentations
- Ensure project at all stages is delivering on time and on budget
- A forward-looking vision, leading and inspiring at all levels of the organisation
- A highly engaged team of talented Analysts, by proactively appointing, retaining and developing top level talent that inspires the trust and confidence of our clients
- Proactively contributing to improve and drive more efficient ways of working
- You will manage the delivery of analytical & engineering projects to clients – delivering a wide range of analytical solutions to clients across multiple sectors
- You will work in an award winning analytics team of over 90 statistical analysts, data scientists and data engineers across Dubai site and multiple UK sites. This provides a fantastic opportunity to work alongside the best and gain knowledge from regular sharing sessions with the wider analytics team and the whole agency.
- You will typically work on 2-3 clients across projects and your level of hands-on with the data will be dependent on projects complexity and pace.This provides variety in your work, opportunity of working with different team members and the benefit of keeping up to date with industry innovative solutions. Your projects may vary from 4-6 weeks or 12-18 months where you will be forging a relationship with stakeholders while helping the team deliver a solution that meets the client’s expectations.You may have to be hands on with the data when the team is stretched, but ultimately you will be responsible for delivering on time and on budget.
- You will be working closely with your client director, to identify new opportunities within client to help them along their analytical journey.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Professionally qualified/relevant degree
- Understanding of R, Python and Modelling Projects
- It is anticipated the candidate will have circa 5 years in Analytics
- A good grounding in customer analytics with circa 2-3 years leadership or consultancy experience
- QA and Governance understanding related to sector
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to present complex concepts to a wide range of audiences
- Able to set a forward-looking vision, in order to lead and inspire at all levels
- Build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, working cross-functionally throughout the organisation
- Anticipate project risk and constraints and implement appropriate solutions, delegating as appropriate
- Managing priorities across a complex stakeholder matrix
- Must be living and working in UAE
Dentsu Ageis Network does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.