Senior Associate - Predictive Analytics
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 5,500 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 25 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
Participate in the development of quantitative solutions for clients ,Use R, SAS and/or Python to develop predictive models for targeting marketing campaigns. Use SQL, R, SAS, Python or similar languages to analyze campaign performance, purchase behavior and customer engagement data. Develop segmentation solutions using cluster analysis, factor analysis, principle components and similar methodologies in R, SAS, Python or other statistical programming languages
· 1+ years of work experience in CRM Analytics
· 1+ years of work experience in a quantitative business environment
· Hands on experience:
- creating insights from large customer and prospect databases
- optimizing marketing campaigns
- using statistical techniques such as regression, ANOVA, cluster analysis, factor analysis, time series forecasting, experimental and design, etc. to solve business problems
- creating unorthodox solutions using data, analytics and technology
· Education: Masters Degree (M.S.) in statistics, economics or related field plus 1+ years' experience in applied disciplines;
· Computing Experience: SQL, R and Excel required; Tableau preferred; Python or SAS may be substituted for R
· Communication Skills: Excellent written and oral presentation skills
· Organization Skills: Able to organize work stream independently and manage priorities across multiple projects
· Additional Skills: Strong problem solving; takes initiative
At Merkle, we believe that a diverse environment improves us as a community and as a business. We want to foster an environment of growth, where all ideas and contributions are encouraged. We need this culture of courage to continue to thrive in our fast-paced industry. We embrace differences of opinion. We value diversity of experience and thought, which help us to challenge and define industry-leading solutions, and support our goal of being a great place to work.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.