Marketing Campaign Analyst
We are Merkle, a performance marketing agency which specialises in the delivery of personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and we are proud to be recognised as an industry leader.
Our head office is in Columbia, Maryland and our expansion in Europe started in 2015 with the acquisition of three European companies: Persicopix, DBG and Comet. In 2016, we joined the Dentsu Aegis Network, one of the world’s biggest Global media companies.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. With our expertise, we can offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer journeys and experiences that drive business growth.
The last twelve months have been a whirlwind of pitch wins, new hires and expansion for Merkle in Europe; we have made several new acquisitions, secured new premises in London and have attracted renowned experts to diversify our offering.
It’s an exciting time to be joining the company; we have no plans to slow down! We take great pride in our company values and culture; we regularly host socials and strive to create a working environment where our employees enjoy coming into work.
Come be a part of our professional, collaborative, international and fun work environment, where everyone gets to make a difference. We’re looking for ambitious and enthusiastic individuals that have recently graduated and are looking to start their career in Marketing Campaign Automation.
As a Marketing Campaign Consultant, you will implement and execute marketing campaigns using tools such as Adobe Campaign and IBM Campaign.
So, you will learn marketing campaign programs best practices and you will be a key point of contact for client campaign activity for executing campaigns, managing SLAs, campaign briefs, etc.
As part of the interaction marketing operations team you will also be responsible for making sure that all the campaigns that our projects deliver is of the highest possible quality.
As part of our Graduate Scheme we’ll give you all the training and mentoring needed to get run you up to speed, learning marketing technologies. We’ll do this using both formal and on-the-job training, shadowing other colleagues and working on a variety of projects. The aim is to have you working on a client within 3 months of joining us and sometimes even sooner. Full support and guidance will be given from your line manager and our HR team.
As a Consultant you will:
- Be responsible of the implementation and execution of the marketing campaigns programs using IBM and/or Adobe Campaign.
- You will be directly working with a portfolio of international clients in a wide range of sectors.
- Be part of an international team of experienced consultants.
- Act as key point of contact for client campaign activity for executing campaigns, managing SLAs, campaign briefs, etc.
Life at the Merkle
- We have a fantastic training and mentoring programme in place to help you get up to speed with what we do, learn how everything works, and to prepare you to be an exceptional Marketing Campaign Consultant.
- Our Training programme includes formal training and certifications which will be great value for the rest of your career.
- We will regularly evaluate your performance and adjust training needs as necessary
What we’re looking for
- You’re a recent graduate (Bachelor or Master)
- We will also consider you if you’re not a recent graduate but are looking for a career switch
- Logical thinker
- Good attention to detail
- You’ve got intellectual curiosity and ambition
- You’re a great team player but are also able to work autonomously
- Good English is essential as most of our communication takes place in English
- You’re able and willing to occasionally travel to client sites or other Merkle offices throughout Europe
What we would like you to bring
- Good level of SQL
- Campaign-management tools (Unica, Adobe, WCA, Silverpop, SalesForce, etc.), CRM, and/or decisioning applications
- HTML/CSS/XML understanding
- Attractive and competitive salary.
- Spanish/English lessons.
- Free life and health insurance.
- Career development through Merkle University (which includes access to Linkedin Learning and Skillsoft).
- Merkle Benefits Club
- Breakfast Box on your birthday.
- Fruit, coffee, tea, cookies available in the office.
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience. At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.