HelloWorld is a digital marketing solutions company working with the world’s leading brands. We build promotional campaigns to spark interest, loyalty programs to retain and reward, and mobile messaging platforms to continue the conversation. Our technology is behind global campaigns for clients such as Coca-Cola, Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, and Starbucks.
What's even better? Merkle recently acquired HelloWorld! Joining forces creates a true industry leader in people-based marketing, enabling expanded capability in promotional and loyalty solutions, CRM, digital customer experience, and strategy.
Lead the development and creative design for templates and rapid response promotions. They will work primarily with the Art Director and/or project management team to ensure client expectations are followed through from sale to development. Utilize design skills and experience to help team develop production pages, revisions, template files and best practices documentation.
Description and Responsibilities:
- Design page layout, look and feel of site.
- Focus on site flow, messaging and usability.
- Work closely with Art Director and assist when necessary.
- Look for and document efficiencies and best practices.
- Establish and maintain client relationship through good communication.
- Manage project in all areas of creative process.
- Understand and manage to project baselines.
- Follow through project until completion to ensure integrity of intended design is maintained.
- Reinforce collaboration among all disciplines – lead by example.
- Attend creative strategy meetings.
- Education: BA in a design/marketing preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience
- First-rate graphic designer
- Conceptual thinker
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding problem solver
- Strong ability to multi-task and work with other organizational subject matter experts
- Working Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Web Design
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
FLSA Status: Exempt
HelloWorld is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons. HelloWorld recruits, employs, evaluates, and considers for promotion employees without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, height, weight, medical condition or physical handicap or disability, or any other legally protected class, all as required by local, state, and/or federal law.