Business Systems Analyst
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For nearly 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 7,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market, with 2017 net revenue of $630 million. In 2016, Merkle joined the Dentsu Aegis Network.
The Business Analyst is the key liaison between a high profile client and the Merkle Technology Teams to build a high quality CRM loyalty program/system for Merkle’s client. This is a highly visible position, as the analyst elicits and drives requirements and initiatives at multiple levels of detail for a Merkle client(s). The analyst should have a strong attention to detail and is entrusted with accurately documenting requirements and acceptance criteria for a project.
• Interface with the client, client's IT and marketing vendors, and Merkle internal team members including project Mgr., Developers, Campaign Manager, Quantitative Analyst, Program Manager on solution delivery and new project development.
• Take primary ownership for the requirements from initial creation to change management, translation , documentation and communication of requirements to the corresponding internal delivery resources (CRM loyalty developers, CRM marketing database team and Campaign Managers primarily)
• Work with Loyalty system architect and project manager to define project scope, level of effort and timeline Perform analysis of new loyalty program design in a loyalty system, and ad-hoc analysis of new channels and interface of the loyalty program
• End to end involvement in Loyalty program design and technical realization process, this requires a thorough understanding of client’s business goal, best business interest, key consideration and feasibility of technical realization by using Merkle’s Loyalty product, including selection logic, clarify client’s requirement and output requirements along with business goals that the client and Merkle will be measuring against
• Lead the team to deliver high-quality contents and drive client satisfaction by providing best-in-class insights and actionable recommendations from customized project , onsite presentations and ongoing business support
• Provide data analytics and value-added insights and respond to clients’ questions or requests
• Ensure continuous conversation with potential clients and build our reputation and strengthen our offer in eCommerce/retail insights
• 3y+ experience with CRM application/ Loyalty system implementation,
• Has good concept of database marketing, campaign management
• 2-3 y+ experience with writing detailed requirements specifications for technology solution delivery with a significant database component and application focus
• 3+ years’ experience as a business requirements analyst with full lifecycle CRM application implementation
• BS or Master Degree in Computer Science or related Information Technology field
• Skilled with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio
• Ability to thrive in a complex environment and rapidly master complex business logic and data structures
• Experience with client facing is a must; Excellent English communication is a must
• Exhibits intense curiosity, to dig beneath the superficial and identify facts
• Must have strong work ethic, willing to work OT when needed to meet urgent client deliverable