Sr QA Manager
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency's heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 5,500 employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 24 additional offices in the US and 25 offices in Europe and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network
Sr Manager, QA
- • Define scope and objectives of all levels of QA testing
- • Write test plans, design test cases, develop test scripts, test conditions, test procedures and expected results
- • Perform all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load, system testing, and user acceptance testing (UAT)
- • Create large volumes of test data if required
- • Track and reports defect using appropriate tools such as HPALM / JIRA / TFS
- • Validate fixes and ensure follow through to all test cycles
- • Investigate and recommend remediation strategies for data quality conditions, and process failures
- • Communicate test status to internal project team and clients(s)
- • Develop and contribute best practices and standards for a particular solution or across multiple medium/large scale projects/accounts
- • Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related IT field
- • Needs to know and understand and have hands on experience in navigating through Pega app.
- • Design integration test case to validate the services from Pega
- • 2+ years of testing experience in Pega application.
- • Proficiency with SQL language
- • 5+ years of experience in any software quality assurance or testing position
- • Strong knowledge of databases, data flow processes, and data modeling concepts
- • Experience with testing SOAP / API projects a plus
- • Excellent written and oral English communication skill
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.