Supervisor, Audience Activation (Paid Social)
Hey! We're 360i and we're looking for a Media Supervisor, Audience Activation to join our amazing team. At 360i we know that greatness in a disruptive era requires bold ambition, curious talent and a culture that believes we're smarter together. We approach every challenge holistically, with best-in-class expertise in data, creativity, media, technology, search, programmatic and social giving us the power to build our clients' brands and transform their business. The Media Supervisor, Audience Activation, is an individual with media expertise across addressable media channels (video, display, social, native, etc.), demonstrating passion and thought leadership for the channels. Direct reports will likely be in the range of 1-3, scaling from Media Managers to Junior Associates. We’re looking for someone with the ambition & desire to learn, grow and partner with the best in class. This role requires media experience to plan and execute paid media campaigns for a host of our Fortune 500 clients. Care to join us?
· Drive audience media strategy development and work directly with team on strategic client initiatives, i.e. enterprise-level learning agenda.
· Oversee management of full life cycle of addressable media campaigns (programmatic, social, 3rd party partners) for assigned clients with modest supervision, managing team of Media Managers and Associate Media Managers
· Is able to conduct and train junior team members on data analysis in order to impact day-to-day optimizations and communicate campaign results, findings and next steps.
· Monitors team daily to ensure priorities are on track to deliver against client and business goals and team members are effectively managing time (healthy work/life balance).
· Is a point person for the team, working hand-in-hand with our clients and performance strategists on audience strategy and across disciplines internally to effectively deliver excellence.
· Internal/external communication as Media Subject Matter Expert (SME); responding to emails/questions from performance and account teams as well as vendor partners.
· Actively seeks opportunities to expand understanding and use of audience led and addressable media.
· In partnership with Performance Strategy and Account teams, lead client calls and communicate campaign performance as well as industry updates
· Owns key vendor relationship(s) for account; provides regular feedback to 360i leadership on product enhancements and innovation needs to support business.
· Drives POVs and craft presentations that demonstrate leadership and ignite innovation on the business.
· Responsible for the overall operational and developmental growth of the team.
· Serves as departmental steward and ‘team lead’ for assigned accounts
· Coach team members to continually raise the bar, execute flawlessly, deliver more holistic solutions, and provide overall client excellence.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 5-8 years of total experience
· Relevant media planning and activation experience in-platform and with 3rd party vendors with specific addressable and audience focus
· Familiar with Web Analytics, Ad Servers, Media Research tools, etc.
· 1+ years managing more junior team members
· Understand how to develop and translate strategy into tactical action, and vice-versa translate tactical action into client communication and ongoing management
· High degree of expertise in media planning and activation, including platform activation, that can be shared out with fellow team members
· Client ready and can interact with clients as needed
· Is aware of bandwidth of team, team members strengths and weaknesses and where and when to step in.
· Ability to manage client requests and push back with sound rationale when necessary.
· Ability to plan and carry out responsibilities with passion, a can-do attitude, and minimal direction
· Proven ability to synthesize data & results, identify trends & key findings, which fuels media strategies.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Detail-oriented mind and able to think outside of the box in this fast moving and growing environment.
· A team player with a positive attitude who is able to handle stressful situations and deadlines calmly while helping team members to prioritize tasks
Dentsu is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on sex, gender identity, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disabilities or any other protected basis because we believe the best and brightest come from all walks of life. We aspire to foster a community in which diversity is valued in both our employees and our ideas.