Merkle-Sokrati, a leader in Paid Search & Social Advertising, provides a sophisticated technology solution to efficiently manage Digital Marketing campaigns for several large brand clients in India. The platform deals with 20M+ impressions per day, real-time optimization algorithms, a scalable & intuitive analytics platform and more – all developed in-house. We are currently a 700+ people team, and growing extremely fast to gain more market share and roll out even cooler technology solutions in Digital Advertising space.
In pursuit of this, Merkle-Sokrati seeks to hire talented ORM Executive to cater to top clients across industries with top class ORM and brand health maintenance solutions.
@Merkle-Sokrati, you will:
- Be responsible for tracking and analysis of reputation factors and coaching account to successful management of their online reputation.
- Understand client goals, create and execute strategies to exceed defined goals
- Be responsible for all regular (and ad hoc) reporting and analysis providing crucial insights into further sales and marketing opportunities, and effectively communicating this to the client.
- Monitor the social accounts across web. Monitoring will be done through a tool as well as manually
- Communicate with the target audience online and educate the individual about what the brand offers
- Make the brand experience better for a user who seems dissatisfied
- Ensure the TAT expected by the client is maintained
- Acknowledging compliments & showcasing the same on brand social media pages
- Handle response management through a social media listening tool
- Share the brand comments real-time with the brand managers
- Give a way forward strategy and providing a new direction to the brand for making the consumer experience better and work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans
- Benchmark our brand against competition on the same metrics
- Responsible for hands on interaction within social media sites such as Facebook, twitter etc and with off-site social properties – other people blogs, other company Facebook fan pages, forums etc
- Responsible for understanding, analysing, measuring and reporting of brand health and sentiment.
- In-depth understanding of Social Listening and Keyword based Listening.
You'd fit right in, if you:
- Any Graduate with 1-2 years of relevant work experience in ORM.
- Have in depth understanding of social media, online reputation, analytics
- Have worked on ORM tools in the past like – Sprout Social, Social Studio, Meltwater, Sprinklr, etc.
- Have the ability and demeanour to manage a minimum of three clients at a time.
- Have in depth understanding of Social Listening and ORM activities.
- Have experience in making presentations.
- Have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and impeccable business judgement.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Have an appetite for Risk and should be a strong decision maker.
- Have past experience of developing strategies to maintain a healthy brand reputation.
- Have a keen eye for detail and have a perfectionist attitude.
What’s on Offer:
- An opportunity to work with one of India’s most promising companies in a genuine growth hacking role
- Unparalleled learning opportunities in the company of ridiculously smart folks with very high levels of expertise in their respective functions
- Fantastically transparent, vibrant and positive work culture
Feel like a good fit? We would love to have a chat with you!