Sr. Business Analyst SEO
Merkle Sokrati, a leader in Paid Search & Social Advertising, provides an effective and results-oriented technology solution to help e-commerce brands reap tangible returns on their digital marketing efforts with a 800+ strong and smart team we are rapidly building mind-space and market share in the e-commerce space.
In pursuit of this, we seek to hire talented Business Analyst to deliver best in class online marketing solutions and the best possible Digital Advertising experience in the industry.
- Awareness about various content marketing platforms of the Market Research Industry, and work on implementation of strategies
- Research information on topics to further industry knowledge and improve existing content
- Master various systems and procedures to produce quality content
- Collaborate with the client for, Photo, Video, Design, and SEM departments to complete projects on a deadline
- Optimize current copy on a client's website (page titles, meta descriptions, h1s, alts, anchor text, etc.)
- Utilize SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and keyword strategies to increase website traffic, Conduct keyword research, backlink building, guest posting, influencer outreach and use Off-Page SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Write and edit a variety of SEO friendly content including articles, blogs, buying guides, and other supportive text as per brand guidelines
- Be responsible for Press release writing (as well as other forms of PR--media pitches, articles, etc.), Infographic creation and promotion, Slideshare creation, Video Transcriptions
- Research industry-related topics
- Write clear marketing copy to promote products/services
- Coordinate with team to repository for various verticals
- Identify business needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Proven work experience as on Off-Page SEO & Content Writing
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy
- Have superior research skills , (Keyword research & Planning, Backlinking, Guest Posting, Influencer Outreach)
- Have a hands-on experience with basic SEO tools
- Portfolio of published articles/blogs
- Have superior research skills, experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Have at least 2-3 years of experience writing for a web-based audience as well as a working knowledge of search engine optimization best practices and how they apply to content marketing
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are have a working knowledge of SEO and how it applies to content marketing
- Have a basic knowledge of HTML
- Are creative & resourceful
- Have extreme attention to detail
- Can multitask and adhere to deadlines
- Have flexibility to evolve strategies quickly & effectively
- Have experience in Word press and Blogger (preferred)
Join us If you are excited about:
• An environment that encourages contribution and values opinions.
• A place full of like-minded & smart folks
• A start-up culture that you'd cherish forever in your work life
• Flexible career paths.
• A chance to have a lot of fun while you work.
Looking for Immediate/Early Joiners Only