Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
- Engage directly with the client to understand marketing objectives
- Architect solutions & provide recommendations that drive results on client campaigns & objectives
- Deliver practical and actionable recommendations based upon marketing intelligence generated through conducting customer behavior study, portfolio diagnostics, competitive analysis and industry economics research.
- Collaborate closely with other teams to formulate industry-best-practice analytic solutions and directly contribute to a variety of validation activities such as model design, execution and assessment; data review; and campaign/marketing performance evaluation.
- Responsible for assisting in defining a comprehensive measurement framework, developing effective reporting and dashboards with an objective to evaluate marketing performance and provide recommendations for enhancement
- Manage the day to day core insights/trends of our digital marketing programs to help guide optimization efforts
- Develop custom performance reporting and analyses across multiple channels/clients
- Build and manage statistical models in SQL/Hadoop-Hive and SAS/R/Python
- Work with various internal and external stakeholders to develop project plan, manage the day-to-day tasks and meet project deadlines
· 8+ yrs. of overall experience working in web analytics or a related field with at least 3-5 years in the area of measurement strategy, implementation design and Analytics tagging.
· Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science with equivalent work experience
· Solid understanding of online marketing, tools and technology
· Strong understanding of HTML and web protocols
· Passion for the internet domain and use of technology to solve business problems
· Solid understanding of general business models, concepts and strategies
· Must be self-motivated, responsive, professional and dedicated to customer success
· Possess an innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset
· Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills- both verbal and written
· Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively
· Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Gain an in-depth knowledge of a client's website architecture, business model, and online marketing strategy
· Gather, document and help form/guide client business requirements, key performance indicators and other functional and/or technical requirements
· Create project plan and project roadmap with clear outcomes
· Design customized solutions and technical tag implementation strategies
· Setup the platform in Adobe Launch and DTM
· Generate customized web analytic collection code and assist with its implementation and deployment directly on the site or through tag management platform