Sr. Analyst - Hyperlocal operations
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organisations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 9,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market, with 2018 net revenue of $846million.
@Merkle|Sokrati, you will:
- Work with multiple internal stakeholders and Cross functional team to ensure smooth operations in a highly dynamic environment.
- Coordinating with Business development team
- Lead a team of Tele callers, Data Entry operators and Digital marketing specialists.
- Own the MIS and Reporting support of the team.
You'd fit right in if you:
- Are a graduate and MBA is a plus.
- Have relevant work experience of at least 3 years
- Have excellent working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Powerpoint and any Reporting tools.
- Have strong team management skills
- Project Management experience is a plus
- Are highly organized and a detail junkie
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent
- Have high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing is a plus.