11508 AEM Back End Developer
At Merkle, we help brands make the people-based marketing transformation. Using a combination of first- and third-party data, we create, target, and measure the highly customized customer experiences that not only drive immediate results in the form of today’s response and conversion, but also build tomorrow’s increased loyalty and customer value.
We apply an industry-focused methodology to the solutions we provide, from customer strategy consulting, to audience and experience planning, to experience design and creation, to performance media and site execution. At the heart of these solutions is Merkle’s deep heritage in the data, analytics, and technology capabilities that enable them.
Our capabilities span people-based marketing disciplines: customer strategy, performance media, customer experience and personalization, customer relationship management, loyalty marketing, and enterprise technology services.
Designs and implements Adobe Experience Manager solutions
- Performs role of subject matter expert for Adobe Experience Manager
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle and understand the entire software development process from design to development to deployment to maintenance.
- Quickly learns and designs integrations with various marketing technologies
- Communicates both to non-technical clients and technical development teams
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and approaches
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Technical proficiency to accurately document code
- Require minimal supervision and provide oversight for assigned projects
- Prepare proposals and time estimates for future work
- Schedules work to meet completion dates and technical specifications
- 4+ years of deep experience in Java development in a professional environment, and proficiency with Sling
- 2+ years of professional hands-on AEM Software Development experience and experience building sites using AEM 6.1+
- Experience working with an Agile methodology and iterative development.
- Nice to have experience with practices such as unit testing, static analysis, and build automation.
- Have strong interpersonal skills such as effective listening, empathy, patience and the ability to interface with customers.
- Ability to quickly understand business and technical context in diverse customer environments.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to work effectively across an organization.
- Team player with ability to work individually.
- "Embrace the Unknown" ability - Desire to continually learn and explore new tools, concepts and ideas and then share them with the rest of the team
- Experience with Adobe Experience Cloud, and Analytics is a plus
- Experience with Adobe AEM Sites and Assets as cloud service is a plus
- Adobe AEM certifications beneficial but not required
Please note that these are W2 opportunities only. We do not provide H1B visa sponsorship or work Corp to Corp.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.