Programmatic Media Specialist
Merkle-Sokrati, a leader in Paid Search & Social Advertising, provides a sophisticated technology solution to efficiently manage Digital Marketing campaigns for several large brand clients in India. The platform deals with 20M+ impressions per day, real-time optimization algorithms, a scalable & intuitive analytics platform and more – all developed in-house. We are currently a 750+ people team, and growing extremely fast to gain more market share and roll out even cooler technology solutions in Digital Advertising space.
In pursuit of this, Merkle-Sokrati seeks to hire folks at multiple levels (Sr. Analyst to leadership levels) to take our Programmatic Media Business to greater heights; to deliver best in class account management solutions and the best possible Digital Advertising experience in the industry.
@Sokrati, You will:
- Be responsible for day to day digital ad-operations of client accounts, requiring interaction with both internal and external stakeholders
- Understand client goals, create and execute strategies to exceed these goals
- Prepare and analyze performance reports & review with clients
- Provide strategic insights on the landing page, ad creative etc
- Spot new opportunities for account expansion & optimisation
You'd fit right in if you:
- Are any Graduate/MBA with at least 3 years of relevant work experience in Programmatic Marketing(DoubleClick)
- Have hands-on knowledge of DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Doubleclick Search and Doubleclick Bid Manager
- Have experience managing digital advertising campaigns for large, complex clients with proficiency in online measurement, operations, ad networks, DSPs, digital video, and Google platforms and with the advertising spends upwards of 5 Lacs/month per client account.
- Have proficiency in the display ecosystem of ad networks, DSPs, 1st and 3rd party audience targeting and technology, online measurement, ad operations and Google display ad buying, delivery and measurement platforms
- Have a good understanding of end-to-end process in marketing, sales, and service organization
- Have strong project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Have an appetite for Risk and should be a strong decision maker
And if you’re excited about:
- Being a part of the company doing something really amazing & redefining stuff.
- Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar Digital Advertising industry Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon
- Competitive Compensation with the usual benefits
- A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
- A start-up culture that you’d cherish forever in your work life
Then, we would love to have a chat with you!