Senior Drupal Developer.
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment;
- Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionalities;
- Establish and guide the website’s architecture;
- Ensure high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS;
- Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation.
- 4+ years’ of experience in Drupal backend development;
- Experience in architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture;
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels;
- Create custom Drupal modules;
- nowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer;
- Knowledge in CI/CD and SCAT tools;
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs;
- Strong focus on code quality (and related enforcing tools);
- Good knowledge in code versioning systems;
- Agile methodologies and nice communication skills;
- Good English.
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Head of Talent Acquisition