AVP/Sr. Manager - Talent Acquisition
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organisations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 9,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market, with 2018 net revenue of $846million.
To help sustain our exponential growth, we are looking for a like-minded industry veteran, who will help us supercharge the recruiting function within the company. The ideal candidate will bring in loads of energy and business acumen, to effectively drive the required growth. Merkle|Sokrati is known to hire the best in the industry. In this role, you will get a chance to raise the bar higher!
@Merkle|Sokrati, you will :
- Manage the full lifecycle recruitment for one or multiple business clusters
- Drive the sourcing agenda to meet the recruitment target using new age recruiting techniques like the internet, social and professional networking sites to identify and source right candidates
- Drive the recruitment activities for the current and future proactive needs of the business
- Provide strategic market inputs through quick research as the business needs
- Build a strong relationship with new and existing external channel partners
- Driving high quality-standards in hiring practices as against measured KPIs (Time to fill, CPH, Employee satisfaction survey, Channel utilization, cost savings etc)
- Develop strong professional relations across all levels of the business. Having right Business Acumen to visualize things from larger organization agenda
- Manage Escalations. ProActively Identifying issues and resolving it.
- Handle high-end niche skills requirement
You'd fit right in if you have :
- Overall 4-7 Yrs. of recruiting experience
- Ability to deliver in a fast-paced and high pressure environment
- Proven ability to stand up and mentor highly motivated recruitment organization
- Preferred - MBA or Specialized Post Graduate Degree in HR or Management degree from any recognized institute
- Strong Communication skills (Oral & written), analytical, Customer Service, Problem Solving and Business presentable skills.
- Any experience with a start-up organisation/ Digital-Media Ageny is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize & drive competing for work demands, within assigned deadlines
And if you're excited about:
- Being a part of the company doing something really amazing & redefining stuff.
- Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar Digital Advertising industry
- Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon
- Competitive Compensation with the usual benefits
- A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
- A start-up culture that you'd cherish forever in your work life
Then, we would love to have a chat with you!
Merkle fosters a diverse environment that encourages original thinking about our business and empowers us to communicate with a global world of customers. We embrace differences of opinion and diversity of thought as they help us challenge and refine our solutions. Merkle, as a best-in-class marketing agency, welcomes big ideas, and believes they can come from anywhere.