Salesforce Marketing Cloud Senior Consultant
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Lead project teams to execute all project implementation phases including project planning, requirements gathering, solution design, development, system, and user testing, deployment, training, and post-go-live support
- Provide project teams with best practices based on experience as well as current Vantage Point standards May act as a liaison between partners, clients, and technical teams
- Be the first level of escalation for external client and project team Lead process-driven customer conversations and workshops related to sales processes, customer service, marketing automation, and operational processes and any other process as necessary to support the client
- Effectively translate customer needs into functional and/or technical, well-organized, documented project requirements and/or user stories as needed to support a successful project outcome
- Effectively translate and communicate customer requirements and/or user stories into solutions that enable the customer to achieve its goals as needed to support a successful project outcome
- Ensure all necessary project deliverables are completed using Vantage Point standards Complete and maintain all project management deliverables using Vantage Point standards Work within a team to produce on-time, high quality, scalable and suitable services, and deliverables
- Contribute to a collaborative team environment by encouraging and leading solution brainstorming, internal knowledge sharing and skill development Participate in design, development, testing, and documentation of scalable, high-quality business solutions on the Salesforce.com platform optimizing declarative functionality as needed to support a successful project outcome Recommend alternate approaches and analyze impacts and facilitate sizing estimate process
- Facilitate client requirements and design sessions Conduct unit, integration, and performance testing and work closely with users for user acceptance testing as needed to support a successful project outcome
- Analyzing and mitigate bugs and issues as needed to support a successful project outcome Participate in design and code reviews
- Support release planning and deployment Provide client training support Manage customer relationships and day-to-day interactions & escalations
- Define project short and long-term goals, identify success criteria, and coordinate client and delivery resource roles and responsibilities
- Drive delivery teams to produce on-time, high quality, scalable and suitable services, and deliverables Contribute to pre-sales customer scoping sessions with the Sales Team as necessary
Qualifications and Experience:
- Master degree or above in IT, Engineering, Business Administration / Economics or others
- 4+ years IT experience
- Experience with product positioning, leveraging feature to benefit analysis
- Understanding of business processes and methodologies, including in-depth knowledge of one business sector
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfall's methodology Familiarity with cloud-based, enterprise-level packaged applications
- Experience leading customer facing discussions, at department head level
- Must be detail oriented and self-motivating
- Excellent strategic thinking
- Ability to consultatively engage with customers and to quickly make complex decisions
- Team spirit - being able to work within regional and international level teams
- Fluent English, written and spoken;
- Intermediate B2-level French, written and spoken, any other language is a plus
- Open for travelling- up to 25%;
- One or more of the following Salesforce Certifications: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator and/or Marketing Cloud Email Specialist certification
- HTML / CSS: Familiar with responsive design coding practices and ability to debug rendering issues
- Knowledge of other marketing automation solutions such as Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Advisory experience on Salesforce Marketing Cloud integrations to external platforms - Cloud solutions, Web Analytics, Advertising platforms Expert level understanding of declarative development of Salesforce Marketing Cloud capabilities
- Extensive experience using the Marketing Cloud Automations Studio and AMPscript Knowledge & experience of Mobile Studio and Email Studio, Journey Builder, Ad Studio, Audience Studio, and Datorama, Marketing Cloud Social Studio and Audience builder, Contact Builder, Content Builder, Web Studio, Advertising Studio, Personalization Builder, Analytics Builder, Interaction Studio
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Beatriz Pérez Rodríguez
Talent Acquisition Team Manager