Frontend Developer (React)
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
We can work with remote people only based in Portugal.
The job and technologies:
- Developing new user-facing features using React, NodeJS, and React Native
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Design front-end architectures for component library integration with multiple platforms
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Always with a mindset for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (GIT based)
What do we offer?
- Transparency and humble culture;
- Career path mindset and the possibility to change technology stack;
- Flexibility work;