We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
We are looking for an End User Computing Engineer.
Only local resident candidates (Portugal) will be validated.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Management of over 170 desktop app releases (e.g. Windows 10, Office 365);
- Defining hardware standards;
- Lifecycle management of devices;
- Management of app stores (e.g. Apple Store, Google Store);
- Software Asset Management;
- Follow and Build the budget of software licenses;
- Printing Services;
- Out of Catalog process ownership;
- Deployment Management Process;
- Stay current on projects relating to desktop apps or having an impact on devices;
- Field communication;
- Win10 strategy, security GPO, versioning;
- Office strategy, settings, security;
- Technical testing of apps, workstations, and accessories as required.
What should you have?
- +3 years of experience performing as a subject matter expert in implementation, administration, and support in technical areas (e.g. Windows image design, build, and management; Enterprise printing solutions and support);
- Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related field;
- Fluency in English is mandatory;
- Previous experience in Service-NOW will be a plus;
- Previous experience in Citric and VMWare will be a plus;
- Motivated to work in a changing environment;
- Strong sense of initiative and proactivity.
What can you expect from us?
- Opportunity to grow in an international company;
- Flexible working hours;
- Additional rest days;
- Remote work (or local office space if in Lisbon, Leiria, Guarda and Vila Real);
- Other company perks.