Senior Client Director - (Sales and Presales) - Austria
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger between Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change and join a growing team with an amazing work environment?
If yes, we are growing our Business Development | Sales team and we are searching for our new colleague to join us in Vienna, as a Senior Client Director.
- Active network in the Austrian Marketing/Technology automation industry
- Previous hands-on experience with Marketing Technology/Software as a service, 3 years at a minimum, but preferably 4+ years
- Previous account development experience and successful track record
- Experience in Enterprise Sales, preferably Salesforce Cloud solutions sales, presales and strategy (Marketing Cloud, DMP, Interaction Studio, Customer 360, Sales, Service Cloud, MuleSoft)
- Excellent business sense, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Proactive, driven, independent, but strong team player and humble, at the same time
- Strategic, thoughtful, inquisitive, self-starter, pro-active
- Strong people skills - intuitive, empathetic, influential, persuasive
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to craft & deliver a compelling, succinct, and insightful presentation
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, persistent and target driven.
- Strong work ethic & high energy
- German-native and English-fluent
- You will be part of our wider Business Development | Sales Team (that is now covering few countries) and responsible for the Sales Team’s success in Austria
- You will display commitment to achieving quarterly and annual sales targets by leveraging existing professional sales skills and experience
- You will establish a position as a trusted advisor within the Marketing Technology/Software as a service sector
- And prospect for new Marketing Technology opportunities within assigned accounts
- Drive effective presentation/proposal/quote preparation and manage the overall opportunity process
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships to fully understand of the client's business goals, identify their needs and offer appropriate solutions
- Act as a consultant to our clients, sharing knowledge and resources to keep the client informed of market trends in their vertical market
- Provide excellent service to our clients and ensure a strong customer satisfaction with our solutions
- Leverage the client relationship to identify and qualify forward-thinking, high-impact opportunities for both the client and Merkle
- Collaborate with the broader Merkle team to develop practical and cost-effective solutions that meet the client's objectives
- You will be working within an Agile development environment
- And collaborating with colleagues onshore and offshore on a day-to-day basis.
- Required travelling up to 30%, in regular non - COVID times, as this is a client-facing position, with focus on the Austrian market.
With us, you will become part of:
- An international team, where you can gain new/relevant experience
- A dynamic environment where you will never happen to fall into a routine work
- Possibility to grow
- Start-up agile atmosphere
- Friendly international team of creative minds
And we offer even more!
- Numerous fringe benefits (annual ticket Wr. Linien, meal allowance, MediClass private doctors, etc ...)
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
- Sick Days according to the local labour law
- Targeted training and further education as part of the Dentsu Academy
- Flexible working hours (flexitime & home office)
- Attractive working atmosphere in a committed, dynamic team
- Regular employee and team events
- Exciting environment in an up-and-coming market and international network
- A responsible company, that grew to be a low carbon one, with 100% renewable energy.
- New modern office in Viertel Zwei, right next to Vienna's Prater