Partner Sales Manager (Adobe)
Partner Sales Manager (Adobe) - Munich, Frankfurt or Hamburg
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Our business includes to a large extent the integration and adaptation of standard software along the tasks in our customer projects. In order to meet different requirements, we rely on long-term partnerships with leading technology providers such as Adobe, SAP, Sitecore, Salesforce or Magnolia.
Do you want to be part of something new? Would you like to get started in this diverse environment with 1200 digital specialists *? Have you already sold complex consulting and software solutions? Can you translate strategic goals into a clearly defined, executable business plan? Have you already worked with our partner Adobe? Then read on.
You can freely choose your place of work – Munich, Frankfurt or Hamburg in Germany
- Ideally, you already have experience in cooperation with our strategic partner Adobe and know the marketing and commerce products related to the Adobe Experience Cloud.
- Your passion is building and maintaining such trustworthy partnerships and, on the other hand, developing joint sales strategies.
- You are responsible for the implementation of the company's corporate partner strategy.
- Your goal is to build a sales pipeline coordinated with Adobe. In addition, responsible for the growth strategy and the achievement of specific sales targets with the partner.
- Together with Adobe you will develop targeted sales and marketing activities.
- To coordinate common goals and opportunities, you will take part in regular exchange meetings with Adobe. You attend national and international partner events.
- Your close exchange and cooperation with the stakeholders in our company (e.g. with New Business, Marketing, Account Management and the Service Lines) make the goals set and the successes achieved transparent for everyone.
- At least 3 to 4 years of in-depth experience in the sale of complex consulting and / or software solutions or Project business with a weakness for digital topics (e.g. e-commerce, content management, online marketing, customer relationship management).
- Experience in the Adobe environment in the sale of software or projects related to the Adobe Experience Cloud (Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Adobe Campaign, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Audience Manager, Marketo or Magento Commerce)
- *Networker* with a convincing and personable appearance with partners and customers, an existing and active network of contacts
- Ability to successfully build and expand a partner relationship through competent advice
- Willingness to travel
- Native/Very good written and spoken German and Fluent English
Working with us means freedom in the workplace. We see ourselves as a team of highly motivated people who support and enrich one another. We live the digital world:
- Home office, for sure. You can work from anywhere and includes flexible working hours but at the same time, we still appreciate our face-to-face exchanges when possible these days.
- Fancy a Sabbatical? Yes, no problem.
- Coffee or tea, cake or fruit – all available as a matter of course and at the same time very much appreciated.
- Apple or Windows - which notebook do you want? Your choice….
- We provide all standard consumables pens, paper and even writable glass walls are available if you need to distance yourself from the digital world.
- Do you want to vent your brain? Well jump on the foosball box, Playstation, massage bench or yoga mat.
- For networking and (brain) food there are regular breakfasts, town hall meetings and much more. Not enough? Then do something for your education, internally or externally. We support you.
Sound good? Apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment, digitally of course. We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you !
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date.
Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner