Salesforce Marketing Cloud
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger of Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet, and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the Dentsu group, which shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Leading consultative engagements with clients on the technical and business challenges related to their e-communication initiatives
- Presenting high-level overviews of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud architecture and integration capabilities
- Creating, managing, and presenting an actionable BRD/FSD (Blueprint) that aligns client's business needs to Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions
- Managing multiple client engagements and working with associated team members
- Identifying issues/ risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve
- Experience with product positioning, leveraging feature to benefit analysis
- Understanding of sales processes and methodologies
- Strategic & technical thinking
- Ability to consultatively engage with customers to make complex decisions quickly
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Experience leading customer-facing discussions
- Understanding of Network Protocols and Services (DNS, HTTP, HTTPS)
- Web-based On-Demand software solutions experience
- Familiarity with multi-tier, high availability application server environments
- Data architecture/ schema preferable
- Server-Side Scripting techniques and applications
- RDBMS and PL/SQL and leveraging Webservices - SOAP and REST APIs
- Understanding of object-oriented programming and design with .NET, Java, and/or PHP
What we expect
- 2-3 years Salesforce Marketing cloud experience
- Previous Eloqua/ Marketo/ Pardot experience can be an advantage
- eMail Marketing experience, Deliverability & IP Warming, Whitelisting/Blacklisting, Country-Specific Legal Requirements, APIs, Amp Script/SQL, Predictive Content, Database Management, ETL, Common Marketing KPIs for Reporting
- Exposure to Internet Marketing tools/ strategies
- A deep understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through the home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands-on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench, or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs, and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.