Talent Acquisition Business Partner
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger between Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Are you ready to push the boundaries of digital change and join a growing team with an amazing work environment?
The role of the Talent Acquisition Business Partner is to provide professional support to the local staffing team function in place providing top talent to the organisation with suitable talent finding skills. Helping to fill many outstanding vacancies to provide an all round excellent candidate recruiting experience. Making the staffing function a Center of Excellence within the company.
- Support the team in the development of TAS strategic objectives.
- Support and implement efficient and cost-effective recruitment and selection pro-grams that are in line with corporate TAS guidelines to source top talents.
- Maintain accurate and efficient TAS process (sourcing, selection, hiring) to support the dedicated client group.
- Provide services covering specific areas of Recruitment, including organisational resourcing needs analysis, recruitment market trends analysis, candidate selection, vendor management, analysis of Recruitment metrics, and/or other Recruitment services.
- Develop and conducts analyzes/researches on recruitment issues and provide recommendations to resolve Line Management issues.
- Support personnel cost budgeting process and control.
- Contribute to TAS Projects at country or BU level
- Being resilient
- Business Mindset
- Managing Change
- Operational Excellence
- Organizational Savvy
- Project Excellence
- Problem solving
• University level degree in Business Administration/Economics/Finance/Statistics
- Fluent English with
- or German
- or French
- or Spanish
- or Italian
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible starting date.