Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organisations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 9,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market, with 2018 net revenue of $846million.
@Sokrati, you will:
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and catalyze them to completion.
- Collaborate with account executives to obtain knowledge of the clients’ requirements. - Work with teams of creative designers, motion graphics designers, illustrators, copywriters etc. to extract the desired results.
- Write and design unique and well-crafted copy that meet clients’ needs as well as our own.
You'd fit right in, if you:
. Have proven experience as a creative designer or in a similar creative role
· Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
· Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
· Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities.
· BSc/BA in advertising, fine art, design or relevant field; MBA marketing will be considered an asset. · Ready to Join immediately
What’s on Offer:
- An opportunity to work with one of India’s most promising companies in a genuine growth hacking role
- Unparalleled learning opportunities in the company of ridiculously smart folks with very high levels of expertise in their respective functions
- Fantastically transparent, vibrant and positive work culture
Feel like a good fit? We would love to have a chat with you!