Senior Business Analyst
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Ø Day-to-day tasks:
- Working with the agile framework: Scrum as PO and Business Analyst.
- Documenting Automation processes using BPMN2.0.
- Interacting with stakeholders and clarifying requirements.
- Adding value to the client solution by planning RPA and BPM strategy for automation plan.
- Researching trends and innovations to substantiate hypotheses.
- Staying up to date, or ahead, of digital trends in the market and understands how they impact the client's business.
Ø Profile and skills:
- Excellent communication and listening skills in order to capture the information required.
- Experience with BPM / RPA (Plus).
- Strong analytical and organizational skills; thorough and precise.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Proactive and results-oriented; strong ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work autonomously, while also being a strong team player.
- Sense of initiative and ability to critically examine issues and find constructive solutions.
- Cutting Edge Technology & Latest IT tools
- Agile and Flexible working hours
- Fair compensation according to your experience
- Career path
- Software-house environment
- Health insurance (also included for the household)
- 25 vacations days
- Free coffee
- Team & Company events (we can't wait to give a huge party after the COVID🎉🎊)