QA Senior Analyst - Automation
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
Quality Assurance at Merkle-Sokrati acts as the gatekeeper between the development team and our clients, ensuring that deliverables meet client expectations and requirements. The QA Analyst is involved throughout the entire project life cycle and becomes a subject matter expert for a project.
The QA Analyst tests functionality and the front-end user experience, by certifying that work from the development team passes all functional requirements and client’s acceptance criteria. The QA Analyst will design Automation Frameworks, fluent in developing and debugging automation scripts, test strategies, create testable requirements, test requirements, write and run regression suites.
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze automation requirements, identify the suitable automation tool, design automation framework, setup automation environment, create & debug automation scripts.
- Contribute time in up-skilling by learning latest automation tools & technologies, learn tool’s functionality end-to-end, acquire automation tool certification and build strong POCs.
- Create, document, and maintain Test Cases for existing and new website & mobile application functionality.
- Perform manual testing (Functional, Integration, Design, Exploratory, Regression, Smoke tests)
- Perform manual testing on common web browsers and mobile devices
- Find and enter bugs and defects into a bug reporting system (normally Jira)
- Communicate with the project management team on the status of issues and blocks
- Experience in Automation/Manual/Exploratory/Regression/Functional Testing
- Proficient with JAVA or Python programming language
- Proficient with at-least 1 automation tool to automate web & mobile applications
- Expert in creating automation framework and setting up automation environment.
- Minimum experience of delivering 2 full time automation projects.
- Proficiency writing and managing Test Cases in a test case management tool (TestRail, Zephyr)
· Experience and knowledge of SDLC
· Experience debugging using web browser consoles
· Strong analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail
· Experience working and testing enterprise level websites
· Experience testing on desktop and mobile platforms
· Familiarity with project tracking software (Jira, Confluence, Workfront, VSTS)
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Experience with a CMS or website building tools (AEM, Sitecore, WordPress, Drupal)