Sr. Business Analyst - Brand Media
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organisations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 9,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market, with 2018 net revenue of $846million.
@Sokrati, You will:
- Maintain media plans including changes, budgeting, execution, reporting, optimization and invoice reconciliation
- Understand client goals, create and execute strategies to exceed defined goals
- Be a part of dynamic and growing line of business
- Manage multiple platforms and vendor relationships
- Drive and deliver value to the clients. Use measurement frameworks for performance-driven branding
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans
- Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape, and internal product development efforts
- Be accountable for Quarterly Business Review meeting and showcase business growth.
- Be responsible for Team Growth and planning personal development programs for subordinates.
You'd fit right in if you:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years (Sr. Business Analyst) and 4+ years (Manager) of Media Buying experience or equivalent, including Digital Marketing Conceptual and execution knowledge
- Have prior platforms experience on programmatic/ facebook/ adwords
- Are flexible with the working Model's as such CPM, CPC, CPV, CPL, CPA
- Have an excellent understanding of online media strategy, planning, implementation, and optimizations
- Have strong analytical skills and ability to relate results to Campaigns Performance objectives, providing a basis for measurement of the digital activities
- Have outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify, and resolve problems
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent. Have the ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals
- Have high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Have demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously