Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specialises in the delivery of unique, personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and with over 25 years’ experience, we are proud to be recognised as a global leader.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. Combined with our expertise in performance creative and media, we can then offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer experiences that drive business growth.
In 2016, the agency joined dentsu, one of the world’s biggest media companies to form the Customer Experience Management (CXM) Line of Business.
(This role can be based in Barcelona or Gijon)
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant is responsible for managing strategic Marketing Cloud engagements with clients, including designing and delivering scalable solutions using Salesforce.com, Pardot, Marketing Cloud and other cloud-based technologies.
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant work with a team to implement mid and large-scale customer projects encompassing process analysis & design, system requirements and configuration, change management, training and deployment.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Leading consultative engagements with clients on the business processes analysis and digital transformation related to their needs
- Transform business requirement into functional specifications and user stories ready for development
- Document quality assurance expectations and ensure deliverables meet business expectations
- Manage workflow and project goals, setting, and reinforcing each project roadmap, handling priorities and support project sprints planning
- Act as a solution advocate and trusted advisor for all stakeholders
Qualifications and Experience:
- Master degree or above in IT, Engineering, Business Administration / Economics or others
- 2+ years IT experience
- Experience with product positioning, leveraging feature to benefit analysis
- Understanding of business processes and methodologies
- Experience leading customer facing discussions
- Must be detail oriented and self-motivating
- Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Team spirit - being able to work within regional and international level teams
- Fluent English, written and spoken;
- Open for travelling- up to 25%;
- One or more of the following Salesforce Certifications: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator and/or Marketing Cloud Email Specialist certification
- Pardot experience is highly preferred, certification is desired
- HTML / CSS: Familiar with responsive design coding practices and ability to debug rendering issues
- Knowledge of other marketing automation solutions such as Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Advisory experience on Salesforce Marketing Cloud integrations to external platforms - Cloud solutions, Web Analytics, Advertising platforms
- Expert level understanding of declarative development of Salesforce Marketing Cloud capabilities
- Experience using the Marketing Cloud Automations Studio and AMPscript
- Knowledge & experience of Mobile Studio and Email Studio, Journey Builder, Ad Studio, Audience Studio and Datorama, Marketing Cloud Social Studio and Audience builder, Contact Builder, Content Builder, Web Studio, Advertising Studio, Personalization Builder, Analytics Builder, Interaction Studio
- Attractive and competitive salary.
- Spanish/English lessons.
- Free life and health insurance.
- Career development through Merkle University and LinkedIn Learning.
- Day off in your birthday
- Reduced fee in Andjoy
- 2 volunteering days per annum
- Flexible salary remuneration scheme
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience. At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in Spain as we are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.