Automation Test Engineer
MERKLE – COME DREAM, DO, DELIVER WITH US
Merkle combines being close to you with a worldwide presence. We are more than 240 colleagues here in Denmark joined in the global Merkle with 11,000+ people. For years Merkle has been a leading data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company that specialises in the delivery of unique, personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. Furthermore, we are part of dentsu - one of the world's largest agency networks – giving us even more leverage and resources to tap into. But size is not all. In Merkle our mission is to help clients better serve their customers. More than anything else it requires skills, passion and cooperation to be able to do that.
Merkle launched in Denmark in 2021. We are the former Isobar/Magnetix agency ranked best digital agency for the past eight years by Mylmage.
Would you like to join our fantastic journey in one of the largest digital companies in Denmark, who has won the price for being the leading digital company eight years in a row?
Become one of us
You will be a part of a solid test automation team experienced in Agile-, XP- and BDD-principles and e-commerce solutions. Our office is filled with ‘hygge’ and tons of good energy. Here you will work with our commerce-team in Aarhus, and cross-functionally with the frontend-team in Copenhagen across our different customers and projects.
Who we think you are
You already know what Scrum, BDD, TDD and test-automation is. You like working cross-functionally with colleagues and customers e.g., through pair programming. You are proactive, easily adaptable to changes, and take ownership of the assignments given to you. The educational background should be relevant to any computer science, IT related area or relevant bachelors.
There are a few things we believe are must-haves:
- Three or more years of experience in a test or development role
- Experience with Cucumber and Ruby
- Knowledge of testing frameworks such as Selenium, WATIR or Capybara
- Familiarity with version control tools such as GIT
- Experience with TDD and BDD approaches
- Agile and Continuous improvement mindset
- Experience performing UAT and dealing with stakeholders
- 100% dedicated team player and super eager to learn and deliver
There are also some nice-to-haves, cool if you can tick them off:
- Work experience with JIRA
- Experience with deployment and automation tools just as Jenkins
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation level certification
- Cloud hosted testing solutions such as Sauce Labs, Amazon, or Browserstack
YOUR main tasks, not limited to, will be:
- Maintaining and creating automated tests for our multiple test suites
- Perform exploratory testing in multiple web and mobile platforms
- Report bugs and defects and collaborate with other team members to increase the quality of the web and mobile solutions.
- Improve our way of working with testing and take part in further developing our framework